• Won the 2018 College Cup after overcoming a devastating end to last year. Started this season 4-5-3, did not score in its first four games, before ending the season on a 9-1-1 tear to the 2018 campaign to win the title
• Did not give up a goal in the entire NCAA Tournament and for the final 500 minutes of the season. Defeated higher-seeded teams in three of the last four rounds of the NCAA Tournament. Played the second toughest schedule in the country in the regular season.
• Featured All-American Donovan Pines and All-Region picks Amar Sejdic and Dayne St. Clair, along with freshman All-American William James Herve.
• Featured NCAA College Cup Elite 90 Award winner Matt Di Rosa, the first men’s Elite 90 Award winner in Maryland history.
• Featured four MLS SuperDraft selections (Dayne St. Clair, Chase Gasper, Andrew Samuels, Amar Sejdic) and two players that signed pro contracts (Donovan Pines and Sebastian Elney).
• Team won 25th conference title with Big Ten regular season and tournament title sweep
• Terps beat No. 19 Albany, No. 5 UConn to go to 19th Final Four and No. 3 Princeton in overtime to go to second-straight NCAA title game
• Maryland went 22-3 on the year and picked up 16 wins over ranked teams, eight over top 10 teams.
• Featured National Player of the Year, Linnea Gonzales, three All-Americans, six All-Region honorees, and the Regional Coaching Staff of the Year
• Featured NCAA Elite 90 Award winner Hannah Bond
• Advanced to program’s fifth consecutive Final Four in 2018
• Captured fourth consecutive Big Ten regular season championship in 2018
• Got off to 10-2 start in 2019, guaranteeing the program’s 94th consecutive winning season.
• Team has remained ranked inside the top-10 all season long, including nine out of 11 weeks in the top-five
• Six Terrapins garnered All-American honors
• Team won 20th conference title with Big Ten regular season title, which was the Terps’ fourth in five years
• Team advanced to the Big Ten championship game for the fifth straight year
• Also advanced to second straight NCAA Second Round
• Maryland went 29-5 overall, 15-3 in Big Ten play and picked up three wins over ranked teams
• Four student-athletes and Brenda Frese earned year end Big Ten Awards, including Big Ten Coach of the Year
and Freshman of the Year
• Team finished the 2018 season at 20-2, earning the program’s 10th-straight Final Four berth and both the Big Ten Regular Season and Tournament titles
• Had a nation-best six IWLCA All-Americans, including three on the first team as well as each of the Big Ten’s Attacker, Defender, Goalkeeper and Coach of the Year.
• This season, currently stands at 18-1 and won the Big Ten Regular Season Championship with 11 wins over top-25 opponents and eight wins over top-10 opponents.
• Currently is on an 85-game winning streak at home, the longest streak in women’s lacrosse history and the second longest active streak in women’s sports.
• Team has a nation-best seven on the Tewaaraton Watch List and seven preseason All-Americans, including the nation’s leader in save percentage and a third-ranked defense.