• In her second season with the program and has taken on role as Intern for Director of Operations, in addition to her other managerial duties of setting up for practice, taking care of gear, rebounding
• Oversaw all meal planning, food ordering hotel contracts and travel logistics for a travel party of 30-35 people
• Stepped up when Director of Operations was sick on road trip to take over all pre-game, in-game and post-game responsibilities in helping the team travel home
• Head manager of the men’s lacrosse team in his third season with the team
• Plays integral role on gameday and throughout the week managing DV Sport system for in-game coaches film
• 3.0 mechanical engineering student, member of Phi Sigma Kappa Fraternity, assists in putting on beach games for Special Olympics
• Tireless worker who brings energy to team and is always willing to lend a hand.
• Has been an invaluable member of the softball program for the past three years, assisting with day-to-day operations and responsibilities of program.
• Manager duties include supporting the team and coaching staff in all capacities, assisting setup, breakdown and execution of practices, game and travel and food orders, among many other duties.
• Directs all team video operations, tagging pitches of every at bat each game to assist coaching staff in film study and cuts video to share with players and coaches with nearly instant turnaround
• Has a no-job-beneath-her mentality and brings positive energy no matter the circumstance
• In his third season as a manager with baseball, doing a multitude of tasks for the coaches and director of
• Assists in the setup and execution of practice, arriving early and staying late to make sure things are taken care of.
Assists coaches with in game charts and game notes.
• Travels to all road trips and assists with food pickup and grocery ordering while also dealing with laundry.
• Has a fantastic attitude and will help with any task with great energy.
• Served as head manager, supervising eleven other student managers
• Assists with recruiting videos and mail outs throughout the season
• Edited our coaches recruiting books for in-home visits
• Made road trips a seamless experience for the entire travel party